A stew for you which is anti-inflammatory, and warming for autumn.
- 1 tblspn coconut oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1.5 garlic cloves crushed
- 1cm x 2cm fresh ginger grated
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder
- 1 tin of plum tomatoes
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- ½ big courgette chopped
- big handful of chopped green beans
- large can of kidney beans
Melt the coconut oil on a medium heat hob, fry the onion, garlic until softened.
Add the grated ginger, and the cayenne pepper.
Put the courgette and green beans in and lightly cook.
Pour in the tinned plum tomatoes and chopped tomatoes, and the kidney beans.
Cook for 45 minutes on a medium heat and serve with some lovely brown rice or quinoa, add a little bit of zest of lemon to each one.