This is currently my immune boosting breakfast, after having a rather badly infected hand I’ve pulled out all the stops with immune fighting diet additions. I hope you enjoy!
- 2 dessertspoons of buckwheat flakes
- 1/2 pomegranate, bash the seeds out with a wooden spoon.
- 1 teaspoon of milled linseed
- 3 fresh apricots chopped. Great for virus protection because they are high in vitamin A.
- 1 teaspoon of flaked almonds
Just layer them all and then add your milk.
I added hemp milk, which I made by blending hemp seeds with vanilla pod and water, you can store it for a couple of days in the fridge and this increases your Omega 3 levels.